Thursday, April 23, 2009

Resilient Rick Ross: Makes the NYTimes



Mr. Rick Ross has won kudos from the NYTimes as well as Kanye West. Here's an excerpt from the article:

“Right now as we speak, I got two of my best friends that’s on the run from two separate cocaine conspiracy indictments,” Mr. Ross said. “This is a reality that I can’t glorify. The relationship I have with these people is deeper than rap.

“When I say something like ‘deeper than rap,’ that’s possibly death involved. That’s possibly prison time involved.”


Of his stint on the side of the law, Mr. Ross said, “The truth is more sinister than the obvious,” suggesting an undisclosed layer to his time there.

Miami, he said, is a city where young go-getters “sell dope, buy Lamborghinis and get buried in them.”


...check out the NYTimes article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment...