Friday, June 22, 2012

I'm Back! Independent Film by Terence Nance

First Time I'm Blogging in about a year and a half now and many things have Chnaged. For One I am now a Doctor ready to practice medicine as of this coming Monday (June 25). So Congrats to Me for my many years of hard Work!!

I know the life of a doctor is crazy but I intend to try my hardest to Post some cool things for you to check out and experience and explore, etc.

Tonight I went to the Dekalb Market, right in my lovely Hometown of Brooklyn. If you haven't checked it out you should especially on the weekend. Anyway, I was there for a viewing of a film by some acquaintances I met very recently. The film is called "The Oversimplification of Her Beauty." This title says a lot and the film goes through a lot of emotions and thoughts and miscellaneous scenarios of ideas of Love. I LOVED IT. It touched me  in a deep place and I emoted and connected with this film. I definitely recommend that you all try and check it out. I believe the next viewing of the film in the New York area is on August 9th at the Brooklyn Museum. For more info visit the website and follow them on twitter (@ofherbeauty).

For now enjoy this brief snippet of the film:


An Oversimplification of Her Beauty • Teaser from Terence Nance • Terence Etc. on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment...